Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Computer crashed!

Well, out computer crashed about a month ago. We lost most of our pictures, but my brother was able to retrieve some of them with the equipment he uses are work. Thus, I do not have anymore pictures of Levi on the computer later than Halloween. I will post more hopefully this week.

He is doing well, as of last Monday he weighed 15 pounds and 1 ounce. He was trying hard to double his birth weight by 3 months, but he is just barely going to miss that bench mark.

We are still trying to figure out why is breathing can be so fast, but I may have found the answer to his problem on someone else's blog tonight. I will keep you posted on what I figure out. For now we are trying to deal with the acid reflux. We have one medication, but it does not seem to help too much. We have an appointment next week with the pediatrician and she said if it was not helping she would give us a different medication. To get the expensive medication we have to try the first two medications, so they can know that they did not work for him. We will see. But, if the new information I found tonight plays into his situation maybe we will go a different route for treatment. We will have to wait and see.

Until then goodbye 2008 and hello 2009!

1 comment:

The Finnestad Family said...

Though I am so sad to hear about Levi's struggles with breathing, I am very happy you found me. It is comforting to talk with other moms in similiar situations. We will be praying for your sweet little son and for the Dr.'s to accurately discern what is going on in his tiny little body.